• Continually develop stock knowledge and promotions throughout the store.
• Able to understand customer's needs to provide excellent customer service.
• General store operations – including visual merchandising, managing accurate inventory, stock take and general housekeeping
• Able to follow and engage in the relevant training and development as set by your store manager.
• Achieving personal sales target
• willing to reside in Singapore.(preferably within Woodlands/ North region)
• Willing to work 5 days work (11AM-10PM)
• shift work, including weekends and PH
- computer-literate (Basic English)
- able to communicate in English (Basic written & spoken)
- able to work in a fast paced environment
- able to cope with pressure/ stress well
- able to withstand long standing retail hours
- sales driven (commission based)
- independenet and reliable (able to perform without supervision)
- cheerful & friendly
- aromatherapy / home decor/ flowers arrangement/ retail field knowledge will be an advantage
- a good employment benefit and good career growth awaits the sucessful candidate
Kindly contact Ms Emily for further details at 0123695453 or forward your resume to [ email@example.com ]
Kindly contact Ms Lynn at +6012-5985453 for further details or send your resume to [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]